CONFIDENCE:
-Have you ever felt unconfident before and why?
Of course, many people have make me feel unconfident in myself, by telling me im ugly and fat ! I just try to bring myself back ...
-Do you loose confidence when you don't feel 'pretty'?
Yes i do, if i have a bad day, it will affect me !
-What makes you feel confident about yourself?
Just making myself feel pretty!
BULLYING:
-Have you been bullied?
Yes, i've already been bullied. You never think words can hurt you that much before you get bullied.
-Did you every bully someone?
No, i never tryied to hurt anyone personnaly.
-Whether you were bullying or being bullied, how'd it make you feel?
It makes me feel stupid, lonely, and ugly. I feel as if im none good.
-How do you deal with bullying?
I try to forget it. I talk to my friends that are always there for me <3 !!
INNER BEAUTY:
-Do nicer people seem more 'beautiful' to you?
Yes, if they are friendly to me , they are beautiful persons !-What do you think of the expression 'beauty comes from the inside?'
Its soo trueeeee !!
-Does makeup make you feel prettier?
Yess it does.
REMEMBER YOUR'E BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY <3 !!!!!!
Jenny
xxoxooxx

No comments:
Post a Comment