Monday, March 05, 2012

town shopping !!

sorry for the bad quality again , im taking the pictures in the stores with my ipod.

walmart timeee :)


Marcelle is now sold at Walmart and i was fairly excited :) .



Hard Candy have new products; they have new Glow All The Way colors, a bronzing and highlitting stick, a makeup remover, de-puffing eye cream and blotting papers.


They got the new Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Salon+Care.



They also got the new Gem Crush top coats, and the Diamond Strengh no chip nail polishes.


They have new SoHo brushes, but they are expensive.

Shoppers Drug Mart :)



 













  

I was so excited when i saw that Shoppers had the Essence line.


Quo came out without the new line of cosmetics for the summer.


HAUL TIMEE :)


I first went to zellers and i bought sent buds because it makes my room smell good. i bought 3 of them because i was scared of running out of it because its christmas edition.



I then went to Dollorama and bought myself mini M&M because i was hungry.



Finally, i went to Shoppers and bought Mini-Eggs and a 3-pack of FIVE gum.


Then i took random papers from the stores .


I got in the card and my dad had bought me a new SD card. Thanks DAD :) !!




No comments:

Post a Comment