Sunday, October 21, 2012

What you guys don't know about me !!

I felt like blogging about myself and let you guys know me more. Here are some things you probably don't know about me !

- I very small in height.
- I have self-estim problems.
- I have gotten my heart 'broken' once by some guy that like to play with the heart of younger girls.
- I never had a boyfriend.
- I think i'm scared to be heart-broken again so i don't let myself love anyone to much.
- When i fall in love with someone, i fall hard.
- I love soft pop music.
- I often judge people without knowing them.
- I like darker skin guys.
- Taylor Swift is one of my favorite singers.
- I have a really bad crush on One direction recently.
- I find guys drinking beer attractive.
- I never did a LMS for a TBH on my fb.
- I have a hard time in Math and Biology.
- I save up my tears for a real long time and than have a huge breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment