Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HOLLY JOLLY TAG 2 !!!!

THE QUESTIONS!
1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I start early, I'm actually already almost done my shopping.
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
I would like to be in Alvin and the Chipmunks.
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day, because i get together with my family and stuff :)
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? 
We are gonna do it really soon in the living room, my mom usually does most of it. And the one in my room is already up.
5. White lights or colored lights?
White Lights.
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
I never peek, it ruines everything.
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop?
In Santa's Workshop.
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
DECEMBER 24 :
We go at the christmas mass at 4. We come back home and eat chicken fondue for supper. Then my grand-parents come over and they watch me open my stocking. I call my uncle to tell him a happy birthday cause is birthday is on december 24.

DECEMBER 25 :
I wake up, and my mom is usually already up. We eat some 'buche' a traditionnal cake we eat around christmas. Then we wake up my dad and open the gifts like from me-mom, mom-dad, dad-me, etc. My grand-parents come over and we brunch. I like to watch the Disney Christmas parade !! Then they leave, and we usually go at my aunts and uncle to see what they got from themselves. We come back home and get all dressed up and pretty. We take pictures. We go at my grand-parents for supper, its usually some turkey for supper. We open the gifts like from my family to the cousins and vice-versa. Then we go back home and Christmas is pretty much done.
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
HAHAHA, im not telling you guys :) but my bestie probably know me enough to know who i'm thinking maybe ?
10. What tops your tree?
A sparkly star :)
11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
NO.
12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
No, its not something we do where i live.
13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
There is less than a month thats the only thing i know :)
14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
YESS :) the desserts my grandma makes :)
15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?
I think its just the fact that being with my family and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment