Friday, May 31, 2013

50 random facts about me :)


  1.           I always fall for the hockey players.
    2.        I have a Dora pencil case.
    3.        I over think a lot about everything and anything.
    4.        I’m a really good Facebook stalker.
    5.        I’m really short like 4’’11.            
    6.        I want to lose weight but I’m just to freaking lazy to workout.
    7.        I have hair so straight that they don’t even stay curled for 12 hours.
    8.        I have a Honda Civic.
    9.        I have no flirting abilities what so ever.
    10.    I started waiting to do YouTube but realized that blogging was better for me.
    11.    I wear a retainer at night.
    12.    I like cleaning other people rooms’ but not mine.
    13.    I think about my future a lot.
    14.    I think I’m going to go in social work later.
    15.    I want a black ford f-150 raptor with the black grid and a lift-kit later in life.



    16.    I still sleep with a plush toy named Moufassa.
    17.    I think I’m going to name my car Hudson.
    18.    I need to have big heavy blankets to fall asleep.
    19.    I bite my nails a lot.
    20.    I’m a girl and I play Call of Duty; Modern Warfare 3.
    21.     I sleep with a sound maker on all night.
    22.    I write slowly.
    23.    My lips are naturally nude.
    24.    Popcorn is probably my favorite food.
    25.    I tan really quickly.



    26.    My hair is grows real quick.
    27.    If someone steps on my heels, I get really mad.
    28.    When I like a song, I listen to it on repeat till I get sick of it.
    29.    I have an IPhone 4s.
    30.    I would bet my life on that my best friend and her boyfriend will be together forever.
    31.    I chip my nails like crazy.
    32.    I want contacts.
    33.   I think I want a gold prom dress.
    34.   Every time I have pain somewhere I Google my symptoms.
    35.   I can look like a girly girl but really I’m kind of a tomboy.
    36.    I want to go four-wheeling.
    37.    I can’t paint my own nails; they look like absolute shit when I do them.
    38.    I’m going to graduate in 2014.
    39.    I love wearing flip-flops.
    40.    My friend is trying to match me with someone younger and I don’t want to go with him .
    41.    I think i’m scared of going in a relationship because it’s the unknown.
    42.    PEOPLE GET SO DIRTY AT OUR SCHOOL DANCE. OMG. ITS GROSS.
    43.    I really want to have a boat later in life.
    44.   I consider having one really close best friend and two best friends.
    45.   My usual at the ice cream shop is death by chocolate on the bottom and bubble gum on top.
    46.   I still watch Disney channel and I have no shame saying it.
    47.    I have a dog named Daisy.
    48.    I absolutely hate doing my hair.
    49.    I hate going to the dentist.
    50.   I wish i could meet Taylor Swift.






No comments:

Post a Comment