Friday, July 26, 2013

BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG


1. What are your favorite types of blog posts to write?
My favorite are the outfits posts.

2. What are your favorite blogs to read?
Fashion and beauty blogs.

3. How did you pick your blog name?
I just wanted something simple and easy to remember.

4. Which beauty blogger is your inspiration?
COLLEGE PREP :)

5. Name one tip you've learned through another beauty blogger?
I learned that you could easily do your own beauty products yourself such as scrubs and face masks.

6. What made you start a blog?
I wanted to try something different in my life :) 

7. Do you have a favorite blog post of yours?
Probably any fashion post, i love putting outfits together.

8. Name on pro and one con of being a beauty blogger?
PRO: I talk about what i love :)
CON: I takes up alot of my time but it's alright !!

9. What advice would you give someone dealing with hate?
 Try not to play their little games because they just want to get some attention.

10. How long does it take you to write a blog post?
Depend on the post, about an hour or so.

11. What other blogs apart from beauty do you like to read?
Alot of them :) !

12. Who have you made friends with thorough blogging?
Not yet but i really hope so :) 

13. How do you get ideas for a blog post?
Blogs, magazines, everyday life... Everywhere! 


from weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment