Today, I’m doing the anti-boyfriend tag because I can’t really do the boyfriend tag so yup. And don’t judge me, I really like hockey. This tag was created by Ayydubs. Hope you guys enjoy and if you do this tag on your blog/channel, put me the link in the comments :).

Questions:
1. What is the one (most important) quality you look for in guys?
1. What is the one (most important) quality you look for in guys?
Understanding, I
need to be able to talk to him and he can be there for me.
2. What quality is a turn off?
Immaturity and
cocky.
3. What physical feature do you notice on the opposite sex first?
Eyes and Arms.
4. Describe your dream date.
Driving around and a
romantic walk on the beach maybe or hockey game date, or ice skating!
5. Who would your celebrity boyfriend be?
Mike Fisher (Carrie
Underwood’s Husband), Hunter Hayes, Luke Bryan and Jonathan Toews.
6. What is your relationship 'deal breaker?' (Something that you might end a relationship because of)
If they cheat on me and hide it from me. If you
cheat on me, tell me maybe I’ll say it’s ok if it won’t happen again, but if
you hide it from, you’re just digging your own hole. Also, if you take to much
time to answer my text messages, it drives me crazy.
7. What is your relationship 'deal maker?' (Something you would like a guy to do in a relationship)
If
you’re a hockey player, it makes you more attractive in my eyes.
8. What eye and hair color do you prefer?
Brown
hair and like blue or brown eyes.
9. He buys you a gift. What would it be?
A
Tiffany necklace or earrings.
10. Would you say you have a type? If so, what is your type?
Tall,
Athletic, hockey player ...
No comments:
Post a Comment