Friday, September 13, 2013

BACK TO MY SCHOOL tag :)

The Questions:

1. What grade are you going into?
12 Grade :D !!

2. How do you get to school? / What time do you have to wake up?
I get to school with my car/the bus. And I wake up at like 7h30.

3. What time does your school start/end?
My school starts at 9am.

4. How many classes or periods do you have in one day?
5 + lunch.

5. What sports and extracurricular activities do you take part in if any?
Well I’m going to be in a lot of committee for seniors :)!

6. What is your dress code like? / Do you have a uniform?
We don’t have a uniform, nor do we really have a dress code. Just like nothing showing your private parts I guess.

7. What are your school lunches like?
Boring.

8. What do you do during your free periods or study halls? / How many do you typically have in one week?
Well school didn’t yet, so I might just get one free period I think because i don’t want sewing class.

9. What is your favorite activity to keep yourself entertained during boring classes?
Drawing in my binder, listen to music on my phone, going on my phone.

10. What is something weird about your school?
Well it’s not very strict, I guess.

11. How does detention work at your school?
Don’t know, don’t care.

12. Least/Most favorite thing about school?

The fact that i have to deal with people i can’t stand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment