Friday, September 27, 2013

back to school 2013 TAG

1. Top 3 Backpack Essentials [beauty]
Nivea Lipbalm in Cherry, a mirror and elastics.

2. Favorite fragrance to attract your school crush?
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted.

3. Do you have any school horror stories?
Well let’s just say, the hockey jock is not the best guy in the world.

4. Do you plan your outfits before? Or do you decide the day of?
Depends. Sometimes, I get all OCD and need to plan everything but usually I just decide in the morning.

5. Must-Have Back to School beauty trend?
Don’t know.

6. Favorite Back to School Fashion trend?
Don’t know, I don’t really follow trends.

7. Best store for school supply shopping?
Wal-Mart, most definitely.

8. What is your best quick fix for makeup during school?
I’ll just try to fix it.

9. Any back to school traditions?
Nah, not really.

10. Best school tip you've ever received?

Don’t know ... 




No comments:

Post a Comment