Friday, October 11, 2013

Guy ADVICE :D

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS ... There always in our lives. So here are my things I wish guys knew/ rant / worries :)!!
·         If you wear sweatpants, it makes you like instantly hotter!!
·         Cuddling is the world’s best feeling.
·         No girl likes a picky face.
·         Tight white shirt makes you hot :)...
·         Just thinking about this, but if I date you and you play hockey, I’d be so stressed out watching you play.
·         Even if you ask, I won’t send you nudies.
·         Don’t touch my face, hair, arms or belly!
·         Do surprise me at my locker!
·         Do wear some axe or some good smelling cologne :)
·         Let’s just go drive around town maybe?
·         I won’t mine if you want to walk around in tight boxers around me :)...
·         I tell pretty much everything to my best friend sooooo ...
·         Seriously it pisses me off how guys are not subtle when they stare at someone’s ass...
·         Just don’t be cocky.
·         If you act mature, I’m probably going to be more attracted to you than to your immature friends.
·         There is no such thing as too much cuddling.
·         Sometimes you make me laugh because you tell me I’m going to find the one, but you just don’t know that it’s you :)!
·         We aren’t stupid; we see a lot of things. And lastly,  if you tell us we are fat, we won’t want to eat anymore probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment