Monday, January 13, 2014

2013: The Year of...

2013 was the year of workout shirts. I wore workout shirts all time and is definitely something I will bring g in 2014 with me. 2013 was the year of dark skinnys. They’re the only kind of jeans I wear. 2013 was the year of my camo baseball cap. From school, to the beach, to parties, I wore it all summer and in the fall too. 2013 was the year of Taylor Swift’s enchanted perfume. Favorite perfume, best memories. 2013 was the year of the Sun perfume by garage. It smells like summer and takes me back to those times. 2013 was the year of curly hair. 2013 was the year of Luke Bryan and One Direction. They are the only two CDs I have in my car. 2013 was the year of I Knew You Were Trouble. Because boys are trouble and it’s just a great song. 2013 was the year of pinterest. I use it like crazy and could not live without it. 2013 was the year of SarahBelle93x. I don’t know what I would do without her videos and her advice. 2013 was the year of Under Armour. I just need more Under Armour gear. 2013 was the year of heartbreaks. 2013 was the year of friendships. 2013 was the year of best friends. 2013 was the year of country music. Luke Bryan, Hunter Hayes and Tim McGraw, just to name a few, have my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment