Monday, March 31, 2014

10 things that make me happy !!!

1.       Shopping for university
It makes me so happy to shop for stuff for my appartement!
2.       My best guy friend
He’s always there for me and always has the right words for the situation.
3.       Country Music
Luke Bryan always put me in a good mood and it makes me think about summer.
4.       Online shopping
Even thought I don’t always buy stuff but I love ‘window’ shopping.
5.       Organizing
It may sound really weird, but when I organize stuff I get in such a good mood.
6.       Being in good company with friends
Parties may be fun but I have way more fun when I get together with a small group of friends.
7.       Getting my nails done
It makes me feel so pretty and confident when my nails are done.
8.       New clothes
I love the feeling of new clothes!
9.       My car
Going for a random drive or something just makes me so happy!
10.   My best girl friends
They are crazy and we have so much fun together !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment