Friday, December 13, 2013

HOLIDAYS 2013; Boyfriend Gift Guide :)

HOLIDAYS 2013; Boyfriend Gift Guide :)

1. A water bottle; Your Boyfriend may be one of those sporty types, so a good water bottle would be a good idea for him. I like the Contigo ones. 

2. A cologne; everyone loves a good smelling boy, so cologne is always the way to go. I recommend asking one of his friends to help you choose the scent. I really like the YSL Nuit De L'Homme, it smells so good!!!

3. A gym Bag; Again if your boyfriend is the sporty type, you can get him a gym bag. You can get one personalized or just any gym bag. I like this one.

4. Beats by Dre; if he's a music lover, he will love this! Or even I have seen some guys listen to their music with these before a big game.

5. A game; any game for their console, I really like black ops 2 and guys around here like it too.
6. A watch; every guy should own one nice watch for chic events!! 

7. Boxers; I like the American eagle ones.

8. Sperry's; they look so nice on guys.

9. Nice Clothes; because let's face it, guys don't really know how to get dressed properly.

10. Axe Products; good smelling stuff :)

11. A frame with a picture of you guys; He will love it !


12. Tickets; to something you can do together. Ex; Concert, Hockey Game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment