Questions:
1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
My
all-time favorite Christmas movie is the one with the Disney princesses!
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Nice
list obviously
.
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! (WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE OK)
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! (WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE OK)
I
seriously looked and I can’t find one !
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes,
I’ve always had white Christmases.
5. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Home.
And at my grand-parents.
6.
Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song!
7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes,
I open my stocking on Christmas Eve.
8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
No,
sorry...
9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Food
:) !
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
The
one in my room is fake.
11. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Sugar
cookies !!
12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving
!
13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater)
Don’t
have one.
14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I
don’t know, I think home is the best place to spend Christmas.
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
No.
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I fail really bad.
17. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Just
spending time with my family.
18. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I
found a receipt.
19. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I
do but I never stick to them ...
20. What makes the Holidays special for you?
Just
the fact that i can be with my family and everyone is happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment